Singapore's IP regime has been consistently ranked as one of the best in the world. More than 5400 multinational companies choose to set up their Asia-Pacific headquarters in Singapore.
Home to a growing consumer market of 600 million people, ASEAN is a highly attractive destination for investors. With a focus on innovation to drive profitability, how can companies take advantage of the economic opportunities in ASEAN and globally?
In this webinar, you will discover how the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS) is helping businesses accelerate growth, through:
- Continuing IP education to keep abreast of continuing changes in the IP realm
- Technology foresighting and a strong IP strategy to help build and sustain a competitive edge in your business
- Patent acceleration initiatives that will facilitate the protection of your technology globally.
- IP financing and valuation
- SGD 1 billion Makara Innovation Fund that supports the global expansion of IP-driven companies, from Singapore and through Singapore
Mr Daren Tang
Chief Executive of the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore