The primary purpose of this role is to drive retention as well as to identify growth opportunities in an assigned portfolio of global clients. The Customer Success Manager will build strong relationships with all clients and maximise product usage by offering relevant and tailor made advice, hints and tips as well as in depth training sessions on how best to use the PatSnap tools.
The Customer Success Manager will work to provide exceptional support to an array of international clients from a varying backgrounds, with different strengths and interests. They will be keen to learn how to adapt their working style to suit the client with meticulous attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be a passionate product advocate with a real appetite to grow and thrive in this exciting and rewarding environment. Working closely with the other members of the Customer Success team, they will contribute to the strategic development of the division.
- Build ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with clients.
- Monitor and drive product usage within the client portfolio by pro-actively offering advice, hints and tips as well as in-depth training sessions.
- Actively grow the community of clients.
- Assist with and actively contributing to the delivery of quarterly campaigns.
- Achieve high levels of quality client engagement.
- Become a ‘product champion’ with absolute knowledge of the PatSnap tools
- Create and maintain accurate contact and activity records in the CRM system and other platforms.
- Pro-actively collect, analyse and share customer feedback with colleagues in the sales team and with product development.
- Represent our brand at events.
- Identify growth opportunities by relaying sales opportunities back to the sales team.
- Work closely with colleagues to deliver consistent service to the clients
- Continuously build and maintain high levels of specialisation in the IP and patent intelligence market
- Create and maintain crucial relationships with key industry contacts
- Escalate all comments and queries to the head of the department for follow up.
- Support the Customer Success team and all other divisions with ad hoc projects as and when required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Organised – Meticulous in your approach to managing all aspects of your professional life.
- Time management – Ability to prioritise workload and manage many tasks at once, with a calm and level head. Is not phased under pressure.
- Professional Approach – Interacts confidently with all staff and various levels of management, able to represent the company in all endeavours whether online, in person or over the phone.
- Drive – Motivated by success, passionate and highly driven to meet and exceed both personal and professional targets.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Able to work alone without supervision.
- Work Ethic – Possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done, has a track record of working hard.
- Persistence – Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Creativity/Innovation – Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in a client-focused role working in a fast-paced, results-orientated sales environment, in the technology or software sector, is desirable.
- Previous administration experience and comfortable with the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Computer-literate with a real enthusiasm for technology and innovation.
- Previous B2B experience with an understanding of the challenges that companies and clients face on a daily basis would be advantageous