We are looking for a Product Management professional who lives to delight the customer, thrives in a fast pace, collaborative environment and loves B2B SaaS technology.
This role is to own and develop a business facing life sciences SaaS product, driving the development from inception to execution. This is a new role in an entirely new team, so we are looking for someone who can help instill a passion for product and customer experience across PatSnap.
You will be working with a wide range of stakeholders and customers to fully understand the scope of the problem that you are looking to solve. Once you have figured out the ‘why’ and the ‘what’ of a problem, you can translate this into set of user stories and acceptance criteria for developers and designers to work on. You are extremely entrepreneurial and can help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
Be the expert on our customers’ needs.
Understand our competitors, and the market landscape.
Help us figure out the right product to build.
Help us identify new products we should be building.
Together with UX, design, engineering, R&D, QA--and most importantly, our customers--deliver the best product that meets our customers’ needs, with a world-class experience.
Help sales, marketing, account management, and customer support, get our product into the hands of customers, and keep them happy.
- Background in life sciences is a must for this role. (If you’re an awesome PM without a life science background, get in touch We’re looking for PMs in other roles too.)
- Able to communicate effectively; you’ll need to work across almost every team in the company.
- You’re a team player; you understand that it takes a team to do great things.
- Excellent prioritization skills; you recognize that there is always limited resource and that includes your time.
- You sweat the details.
- You don’t lose sight of the big picture.
- You’re the eye of the storm; you’re comfortable with uncertainty, and stay calm in the midst of chaos. Your team looks to you.
- You’re methodical and excellent at problem solving; you’ll be doing lots of this.
- You don’t need to know how to code, but you do need a good-enough understanding of web technologies.
- Basic user research and UX know-how, or the ability to learn fast.
- Bonus: you’ve taken a product from concept to launch to optimization.
If this job sounds like something you’d love to do every day, we definitely want to hear from you. We need to hear from you!Apply Now