The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for providing visibility and analysis of key information across the entire customer lifecycle. This role is a critical link between sales execution and delivering world class value to PatSnap’s beloved customers.
- Streamline business processes by automating these workflows and recommending best practices within Salesforce and other sales enablement tools.
- Scale our sales training and on boarding knowledge centre – to ensure uniform world class sales ramp up
- Work closely with customer success to ensure clinical hand over, account activation and implemetation
- Support reporting and analytics: sales pipeline & forecasting, Salesforce effectiveness metrics; bookings data, key performance metrics, dashboards, sales org. chart/headcount reports etc.
- Provide analysis and actionable metrics on ongoing basis to sales teams and management.
- Thought leader DNA – SaaS metrics, sales enablement and sales innovation
- Configure and build out validation rules within Salesforce.
- Generate ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Work closely with marketing to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns that maximize sales effectiveness.
- Territory planning and performing strategic customer and market analysis
- Recommending growth opportunities to sales leadership team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations in a pure SaaS environment is a must
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- High degree of comfort with data and data analytics.
- A high degree of flexibility, be extremely organised and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and clinical follow-through is essential.
- Experience with administering and customizing Salesforce is required
- Entrepreneurial self-starter DNA – relentless passion for helping scale a world class SaaS revenue machine.