We are seeking a Web Developer to work on our company website and other projects as needed. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the code you write.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Certified HubSpot Designer, used to create responsive web pages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Advantageous: Certified on the HubSpot Content Optimization System to deliver tailored content based on persona
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
- Familiar with general inbound marketing best practices.
If this job sounds like something you’d love to do every day, we definitely want to hear from you. We need to hear from you!Apply Now