In this episode of Innovation Capital
We explore the standards emerging in the area of intellectual property management and how it is impacting the innovation process.
You can also listen on:
- The way we train and educate people on IP needs to be changed dramatically
- We need to be much better at explaining what role IP plays
- The most valuable company in the world doesn’t make most of their own components, software, and products. That is the value of intangible
- Some companies are appointing a Chief of IP role, which is really smart
- All forms of IP are going through a change
- Do you allow AI to become an inventor?
- Connect with Donal O'Connell
- Want to spark an impactful discussion around innovation within your organization? Download your copy of our FREE e-book, The connected innovation intelligence blueprint. In this report, we explore what connected innovation intelligence is and how the world’s disruptors are using it to grow, compete and win in a hyper-competitive world.